Altarpiece of the Immaculate Conception. S.XVII
The original altarpiece showed a very ornate niche with a semicircular arch where it was venerated the beautiful image attributed to Alonso Cano
and four Solomonic columns. As already mentioned in the introduction to the altarpieces of the temple, a
At the beginning of the century the devotees paid for the current altarpieces, one of them replaced that of the Immaculate Conception of the s. XVII, this operation was carried out by the parish priest D. Juan Gabriel Villalba in the 1917 year. In the restoration of the temple in the years 1962-64, the parish priest D. Domingo, recovered the old one and ordered it to be restored and was placed in its original place. Two of the 4 columns were transferred to the altarpiece of the Virgen del Pilar.